Dalila Ramos is a native Houstonian who graduated from the University of Texas, San Antonio in 2014, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Technical Communication, Magna Cum Laude, and Highest Honors. As part of her degree, she presented an undergraduate thesis and was awarded Top Paper from the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester New York 2015.
Upon graduation, she pursued a career as an attorney earning her Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in 2019. While in law school, Dalila was a student attorney in the Randall O. Sorrels Legal Clinic’s family law and child welfare clinics who represented low-income families in divorce and child custody proceedings.
Currently, Ms. Ramos is honored part of the Williams Attorneys PLLC team representing clients and their families involved in personal injury matters, motor vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice claims.
Memberships & Associations
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
Admissions & Certifications
- All State of Texas Courts
- Certified Impartial Third-Party Mediator by the Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution, Houston, Texas
- “Little White Lies: How Deception Contributes to the Acquisition of Social Capital on Social Media Sites.” Conference for Undergraduate Research in Communication, the School of Communication. Rochester Institute of Technology. March 14, 2015.